[Insight-users] Re gistration result problem

µ/*CT*/ser agaray at vicomtech.org
Fri Feb 3 04:54:11 EST 2012

Dear List.

 I´m trying to realize a registration between two labels obtained from two
micro-CT datasets. I performed a 3D rigid registration with unsuccessfull
result. Then i decided to make the registration between the fixed image and
the fixed image moved and rotated with ITK, just to make the same label
registration. Once again with unsuccessfull result.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p33255800/test_traslated_and_rotated.png
 I´ve been working on this problem too long, and don´t know what else to do.
I uploaded two images. In the first one the green label corresponds to the
fixed, the blue is the fixed rotated, and the red is the fixed rotated and
moved. The registration is performed between the red and the green.

 The registration program uses the folowings:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p33255800/test_result.png
 "itkMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.h"
 "itkLinearInterpolateImageFunction.h"
 "itkVersorRigid3DTransform.h"
 "itkCenteredTransformInitializer.h"
 "itkVersorRigid3DTransformOptimizer.h"