[Insight-users] Problem about BSpline warping in ITK version 4

黄成 huangcheng1987928 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:17:10 EST 2012

Hi ITKers,

             I ran into a weird problem about both
"DeformableRegistration8" and "BSplineWarping" in ITK version 4. Here it
is. I ran "DeformableRegistration8" using two 3D CT images(fixed.mhd,
moving.mhd) as the fixed image and moving image and got an aligned image
and final transform parameters. Then I ran "BSplineWarping" and tried to
warp "moving.mhd" using these final transform parameters. I thought the
warped result should be identical as the aligned result, however, it's not.
I think this is quite a simple question for you guys, but I'm stuck here
now. Could anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

--
黄成
Chester Huang

Mobile:   13392858763
E-mail:   cheng.huang at siat.ac.cn

Address:Human-Computer Interaction Center ,No.1068,Xueyuan Road,Xili
University Town,Nanshan District,Shenzhen City,518055
深圳市南山區西麗鎮深圳大學城學苑大道1068號人机交互中心(518055)