[Insight-users] Restrict image processing to a smaller region

Chr. Rossmanith cr at neuro.ma.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Feb 8 05:30:00 EST 2012

Am 03.02.2012 18:00, schrieb cagatay bilgin:
> Hi Christina,
>
> You might find the following examples helpful
>
> "Apply a filter only to a specified region of an image
> <http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/SimpleOperations/RequestedRegion>"
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/SimpleOperations/RequestedRegion
I'd expect that in this example the upper left corner of the image
starting from (0,0) size 10x10 gets filled with random values, i.e. the
RandomImageSourceFilter only processes the smallRegion but in fact it
processes the whole image. So I think the example doen't provide any help.

> "Extract a portion of an image (region of interest)
> <http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/ImageProcessing/RegionOfInterestImageFilter>"
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/ImageProcessing/RegionOfInterestImageFilter
Currently I'm having problems with paste after applying my filter to
roiImageFilter->GetOutput() - let's see what the results are this
evening  :-)

Thank you,
Christina