[Insight-users] Restrict image processing to a smaller region

Chr. Rossmanith cr at neuro.ma.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Feb 8 09:22:43 EST 2012

Hi,

I've tried a lot to get a pipeline of RegionOfInterestImageFilter ->
PasteImageFilter working. For the moment I'm leaving out the filter
between ROI and Paste. It keeps failing with

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'itk::ExceptionObject'
   what():
.../ITK/ITK-4.0.0/Modules/Core/Common/include/itkImageToImageFilter.hxx:228:
itk::ERROR: PasteImageFilter(0x87fd350): Inputs do not occupy the same
physical space!
InputImage Origin: [0, 0], InputImageIndexedDataObject1 Origin: [80, 60]

Could someone explain what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you,
Christina