[Insight-users] itk DicomImageViewer. Where is it?

Iblues1976 Franciscoraulortega at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 11:40:00 EST 2012

Thank you for your help.
I followed your suggestion...
git clone git://itk.org/ITKApps.git
Then
mkdir ITKApps-build
cd ITKApps-build
Instead of using -> cmake ../ITKApps/Superbuild , I used the cmake-gui
pointing to ../ITKApps/Superbuild

I was not able to use make. Anyways, I did it without the make (I'm using
win7)

Instead of make, I open visual studio, the solution under Superbuild. Then I
rebuild all... and then I open the itkapps solution that was created.

thanks,
Francisco