[Insight-users] itkSpeedFunctionToPathFilter refactored?

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:22:23 EST 2012

Hi Ho,

Thanks for the information. Please let us know if you encounter any
other difficulties.

A note: the Fast Marching path extraction method works best when the
speed function produces "smooth" arrival functions. That is, when the
front can propagate in a continuous manner, and does not have
discontinuities near where the path will be extracted.

Good luck.

Cheers, Dan