[Insight-users] Spacing and itk::RecursiveGaussianImageFilter

tf2003 xiaojiezhao1985 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:27:39 EST 2012

I have the same question.

And I found that sigma is stated to be in the units of image spacing in
class smoothingRecursiveGaussianImageFilter while is said to be measured in
milimeters in RecursiveGaussianImageFilter. I check the code, didn't found
any process in converting the sigma between these two.

Have you found the answer to this question or can somebody answer this?

Thanks!