[Insight-users] Segmentation of 3D object with Level sets

Arnaud Gelas arnaudgelas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 04:15:14 EST 2012

Ryma,

OBJ and OFF are 3D surface mesh file format...
To use level-sets, you should first generate a binary image from these
meshes.

Assuming your meshes are triangular meshes, you can use the following
class: TriangleMeshToBinaryImageFilter

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1TriangleMeshToBinaryImageFilter.html

Then you can try using / following the examples I mentioned previously.

Best,
Arnaud