[Insight-users] Bug Report: itkZeroFluxNeumannBoundaryCondition.h

Mengqiu Tian tianmengqiu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:03:18 EST 2012

Hi all,

I am using itkZeroFluxNeumannPadImageFilter.h to pad my image, here I found
a bug.

According to other PadImageFilter, take MirrorPadImageFilter for example:

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1MirrorPadImageFilter.html

lowerBound[0] and upperBound[0] should correspond to vertical direction.

But ZeroFluxNeumannPadImageFilter does not consist with this behavior.
lowerBound[0] and upperBound[0] corrspond to horizontal direction in this
case.
Although it is not a big deal, it might cause misunderstanding. I think it
is better to correct it.

Hope it helps. :)

Regards,
Mengqiu Tian