[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] ITK 4.1 Release Candidate 3 ready for testing!

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:50:41 EST 2012

I've published my results on today's dashboard (20120221) under the
site morency-Precision-T1600. Six (wrapper) tests are currently
failing:

    2090 - QuickViewTest (Failed)
    2102 - PythonTransformCoverage (Failed)
    2103 - PythonFindEmptyClasses (Failed)
    2104 - PythonGetNameOfClass (Failed)
    2105 - PythonTiming (Failed)
    2110 - PythonExtras (Failed)

-F

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Matt McCormick
<matt.mccormick at kitware.com> wrote:
> The ITK 4.1 release candidate 3 has been tagged, and is available for
> testing.  To obtain the source code,
>
>  git clone http://itk.org/ITK.git
>  cd ITK
>  git checkout -q --detach v4.1rc03
>
> For more details, please see
>
>  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git
>

> *Important note:*  Please do not expect backward compatibility with
> these release candidates.  The API may still undergo changes as
> improvements are made.
>
> A release candidate 4 will be tagging this Friday following bug fixes
> this week.  The final release for 4.1 is scheduled for next week.
>

> Testing and feedback are encouraged.  Impressions or patches will help
> improve the result as refinement and bug-fixes are made for the final
> release.
>
> Please include the tag name used when providing feedback.
>

> A list of changes since RC 2 follows:
>
> Arnaud Gelas (2):
>      ENH: Make use of types defined in Histogram to be able to handle
> 64 bit images
>      ENH: Use types from itk::Histogram
>
> Brad King (1):
>      BUG: Fix ITK prepare-commit-msg hook for non-GNU sed
>
> Bradley Lowekamp (1):
>      BUG: Restoring adaptor support to SmoothingRecursiveGaussian
>
> Gang Song (2):
>      ENH: Clean up the Normalized Cross Correlation in Metricv4
>      ENH: add test for validating image gradients in metricv4
>
> ITK Migration V4 (1):
>      DOC: Modify IntensityWindowingImageFilter comments.
>
> Marius Staring (1):
>      PERF: Switched order of if-statement and for-loop in
> DetermineRegionOfSupport
>
> Matthew McCormick (2):
>      DOC: Fix typo in DifferenceImageFilter migration guide.
>      COMP: Fix HDF5 build with Windows NMake JOM generator.
>
> Michael Stauffer (2):
>      BUG: itkSimpleImageRegistrationTest - still more debug changes
>      BUG: ImageToImageMetricv4 - concept check for integer image
>
> Richard Beare (2):
>      ENH: Masking option for histogram thresholding
>      BUG: Errors from dashboard

Félix C. Morency, M.Sc.
Plateforme d’analyse et de visualisation d’images
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke
Centre de recherche clinique Étienne-Le Bel
Local Z5-3031 | 819.346.1110 ext 16634