[Insight-users] CMake configure insightapplications with FLTK

Yang, Jinzhong jinzhong76 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 09:30:01 EST 2012

Hi Bill,

The InsightApplications I downloaded is version 4.0.0, coming with ITKv4. If
I turned off USE_FLTK, everything was fine, and the vc++ 2005 solution is
ITKApps.sln. I would like to compile the DeformableModelSimplexMesh project
so I need the FLTK turned on. Could you please help? Please let me know if
you need further information.

Thank you!
-Jinzhong