[Insight-users] CMake configure insightapplications with FLTK

Kevin Keraudren kevin.keraudren10 at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 13:28:53 EST 2012

Hi Yang,

I think the problem you are faced with is a bug between the two
following lines:

InsightApplications-4.0.0/FindFLTK.cmake, line 80:
     SET(USE_FLTK_FILE ${FLTK_DIR}/FLTKConfig.cmake)

InsightApplications-4.0.0/CMakeList.txt, line 128:
     INCLUDE(${FLTK_USE_FILE})

To fix it, you can change the second "FLTK_USE_FILE" into "USE_FLTK_FILE".

Then I used:
cd InsightApplications-4.0.0
mkdir build
cd build
cmake -DFLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=/usr/local/bin/fluid -D
ITK_DIR:PATH=/usr/local/lib/cmake/ITK-4.0 ..
ccmake ..
[turn OFF all the USE_* that correspond to application we do not want;
turn OFF BUILD_TESTING;
if we do not turn them off, the build will take ages, even with "make -j 4"]
make -j 4

I hope this helps,
and if you confirm this then I'll file a bug report
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Procedure_for_Contributing_Bug_Fixes#Reporting_a_Bug
(unless it's been already reported)

Kind regards,

Kevin