[Insight-users] Please help on building ITK 4.0 source on Visual Studio 2010 x64

Di Lai dilai_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 19:16:56 EST 2012

Hi, Everyone

I just downloaded the source of ITK 4.0 official release, and generated the build tree using
CMAKE v2.8.6 for visual studio 2010 x64.  Everything is OK so far but when I build the solution in Visual Studio I got a bunch of fatal errors (c1017: invalid integer constant expression). It seems that all those errors are caused by line 11 (  #if CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P == 8 ) in  file NrrdConfigure.h. Following are the portion of code around line 11:

#define CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P
#if !defined(__APPLE__)
 #if CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P == 8
   #define TEEM_32BIT 0
 #else
   #define TEEM_32BIT 1
 #endif
#elif defined(__LP64__) && __LP64__
 #define TEEM_32BIT 0
#else
 #define TEEM_32BIT 1
#endif

Thanks a lot!

Di Lai, Ph.D
Senior Image Analysis Scientist
Omnyx, LLC. ( A GE Healthcare and UPMC company)
(o) 412-894-2066
(c) 585-738-0357
dilai_2000 at yahoo.com