[Insight-users] error in DeformableRegistration1 and FEM in InsightApplication

Edwin3219 charles_ao at yahoo.com.hk
Tue Jan 3 05:34:53 EST 2012

Hi,

I am now try to use the DeformationRegistraion1 and FEM in
InsightApplication to do some image registration, but when I run both
programme, theu return me the error in

Reading config file...FEMregLMparams.txt
Example configured. E 0 0 0 0 rho 0 0 0 0
Exception caught during reference file reading

the programe can run with the default setting, but when I changed to 3D
multi-resolution, it just can read the input image whatever changes I made,
I have also download some para.file via internet, it also cant read the
input also. I am very sure the files exit after double checking with "ls"
command.

Below is the content of my para.file, hope you help me pointing out which
part is incorrect.  Thanks!

% Configuration file for ITK FEM registration example
4	% Number of levels in the multi-res pyramid
4	% Maximum Level to use in the pyramid
 1 1 1 % scaling at lowest level of pyramid
 4 4 4 4		    % pixels per elt
 1.e1 1.e1 1.e1 1.e-1	    % Elasticity
 1.e-1 1.e-2 1.e-1 1.e-1	    % Rho
 1. 1.  1. 1		    % image energy scaling
 4 1 1 2		    % NumberOfIntegrationPoints
 5 5 5 5		    % WidthOfMetricRegion
 1 20 15 5		    % MaximumIterations
1  5.0  % 0 = mean square, 1 = ncc, 2= pattern intensity, 3=MI
1.0	% Alpha
1	% DescentDirection
1	% DoLineSearch
1.e0	% TimeStep
1.e-15  % Energy Reduction Factor
3     % dimension of images
256	% Nx (image x dimension)
256	% Ny (image y dimension)
26    % Nz (image z dimension - not used if 2D)
/home/edwin/TestingData/training_001/mr_PD/PD.mhd  %ReferenceFileName
/home/edwin/TestingData/training_001/mr_T1/T1.mhd  %TargetFileName
0       % UseLandmarks - read the file name below if this is true
-      % LandmarkFileName
./Result  % ResultsFileName
0       % WriteDisplacementField
-       % DisplacementsFileName