[Insight-users] Beginner itk integration question

Cosmin Toncean ctoncean at pitechnologies.ro
Tue Jan 10 11:11:27 EST 2012

Hello,
I've been through all the steps from
http://www.sfu.ca/~zfh/IJ_755_1_BuildingITKinTheiPhone.pdf succesfully, and
now I want to get to the point of showing a DICOM image on the screen. I
had to put two more paths (appart from those mentioned) ... so I hope I
didn't screw it up here. At User Header Search Paths I added *ITK_BINARY_DIR
**/Utilities/itksys* and *ITK_SOURCE_DIR**/Code/IO.*

Currently I'm going through
http://www.sfu.ca/~zfh/IJ_760_1_ITK_Image_IO_Interface_with_Apple_iOS.pdf but
before I wanted to compile to see if everything is ok ... Now i'm stuck
because I get like 40 errors :

char_traits.h:109:19:{110:14-110:19}: error: no type named 'size_t' in
namespace 'std'; did you mean 'time_t'? I searched for char_traits.h on my
harddrive and it was in Downloads ... weird. Anyway, I cannot modify the
file in any way it being under GNU.

Thank you again for your patience,
Cosmin

--