[Insight-users] Issue building ITK-4 with Module_ItkVtkGlue ON

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 11:16:30 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to build ITK-4 (cloned from Git, using tag v4.0.0) with the
following options on Ubuntu 11.10 x86_64:

https://gist.github.com/1589805

Everything builds fine with make -j6. Unfortunately, the following
error rise when I turn Module_ItkVtkGlue ON:

https://gist.github.com/1589805

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I also tried with yesterday
master branch without any luck. The problem also occurs when using
make without the -j flag. I need the ItkVtkGlue module to be able to
use the conversion filters (ImageToVTKImageFilter, etc).

My co-worker also happens to have this issue under Windows 7 x86.