[Insight-users] Problems running ITK on iOS

Silviu Pop spop at pitech.fr
Fri Jan 13 09:42:13 EST 2012

Hello,

I just installed ITK for use on iOS and when I'm compiling it I get these
weird errors.

When installing ITK i went through
this<http://www.sfu.ca/~zfh/IJ_755_1_BuildingITKinTheiPhone.pdf>
document.
All fine and ok at the end but then I started working on the steps to
actually show a DICOM image o screen, so I've used this
one<http://www.sfu.ca/~zfh/IJ_760_1_ITK_Image_IO_Interface_with_Apple_iOS.pdf>.
After adding 2 more header search paths to actually find the
headers/classes I needed I get the following errors.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/QBW9G.png

I've tried to change from LLVM to gcc but it didn't help, also tried Xcode
version 3.x, 4 and 4.2 and no luck yet.

Do you have any idea on how to fix this issues ?

Thanks in advance!

Silviu Pop

Software Developer