[Insight-users] Trouble building ITK

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 20:44:20 EST 2012

Hi Chris,

There have been recent reports that building ITK 4.0.0 x64 using
Visual Studio 10 hangs.

See here:
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2012-January/043483.html
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2012-January/043343.html

Some advice:

1. Set Tools>Options>Projects and Solutions>Build and Run>Maximum
number of parallel project builds" = 1
2. Set BUILD_SHARED_LIBS=OFF

HTH

Cheers, Dan