[Insight-users] Wrapping R with SimpleITK

brian avants stnava at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:02:20 EST 2012

hi everyone

we've been working on this as well --- actually, mainly shrinidhi
(cc'd).  he's got simpleitk => R compilation set up with cmake and
more or less ready to go as an R package.  the package needs to be
filled out, though, with R friendly wrapper functions.    i will
discuss again with him tomorrow.

brian