[Insight-users] InsightApplication itkVTKImageToImageFilter.h Problem

shong at diehard.snu.ac.kr shong at diehard.snu.ac.kr
Wed Jan 25 05:26:49 EST 2012

Hello all,

I have used VTK for visualizing medical images, therefore all my medical image data are VTK based formats.

I just installed ITK 4.0 and InsightApplicatio 4.0 using CMake 2.8,

but all header files I have in the InsightApplication folder is about Image Caculator.

I have more dlls and exes than headers.

Is there anybody who can explain why I got ImageCalculator related header files, and how I can get

itkVTKImageToImageFilter.h?

Thank you in advance for all helps.

Regards,

Sungmin