[Insight-users] InsightApplication itkVTKImageToImageFilter.h Problem

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:16:00 EST 2012

Sungmin,

I have recently submitted a patch adding itkVTKImageToImageFilter and
Python wrapper to VtkGlue. The patch have been approved. You can
follow the update here:

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/3677/

Regards,
-Félix

2012/1/25  <shong at diehard.snu.ac.kr>:
> Hello all,
>
> I have used VTK for visualizing medical images, therefore all my medical
> image data are VTK based formats.
>
> I just installed ITK 4.0 and InsightApplicatio 4.0 using CMake 2.8,
>
> but all header files I have in the InsightApplication folder is about Image
> Caculator.
>
> I have more dlls and exes than headers.
>
> Is there anybody who can explain why I got ImageCalculator related header
> files, and how I can get
>
> itkVTKImageToImageFilter.h?
>
> Thank you in advance for all helps.
>
> Regards,
>
> Sungmin

Félix C. Morency, M.Sc.
Plateforme d’analyse et de visualisation d’images
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke
Centre de recherche clinique Étienne-Le Bel
Local Z5-3031 | 819.346.1110 ext 16634