[Insight-users] ConnectedComponentImageFilter: wiki example

Chr. Rossmanith cr at neuro.ma.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jan 27 03:50:03 EST 2012

Hi,

the ConnectedComponentImageFilter suffers from some copy&paste
remainders. E.g.

project(MedianImageFilter)<-- CMakeLists.txt | we are demonstrating ConnectedComponents not a MedianFilter

// Add the sphere to the left and the cube to the right<-- .cxx | there is no sphere in the code only in the comment...

I've polished the example and modified it to use QuickView but now it
displays the test image flipped upside down. That might be just a matter
of the origin and shouldn't be an obstacle for updating the example in
the wiki?

Christina Rossmanith
--
Dept. of Neurology