[Insight-users] SimpleITK: Dynamic library path with Superbuild

David Welch david.m.welch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 11:02:16 EST 2012

I have recently built SimpleITK on Mac OSX Lion and found that all the tests failed!  On further investigation, it seems that SITK doesn't add the ITK library path to my DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH during the build process.  I couldn't find and documentation on the wiki about this behavior and I don't remember having to do this for my last build (but that doesn't mean I didn't!)

Is this desired behavior (and the step is just missing from the wiki) or is this a bug?

Dave

----
David Welch
david.m.welch at gmail.com