[Insight-users] Iterative Closest Point Error- Pls Help

Lisa Dean lisadean.leo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 23:51:38 EST 2012

Dear list users,

I am fairly new to ITK. I've read the software guide and tried out a few of
the examples. They worked out fine. I am interested in registration. I
tried to execute the ICP example given in the software guide. But,
unfornunately the program crashes. I do not understand the reason for it
doing so. Does somebody know what the reason might be? Could it be that the
input I'm giving is wrong? What kind of input file should be given to the
program while executing? I input a polydata file.

Also I had first installed ITKv 3.20.0. It was working fine. But, when i
tried to update to version 4, and gave  ALL BUILD, some of the builds are
failing, almost 100 fail. How can I do it correctly?

Please help me.
Thanks in advance.
Looking forward to hearing from you

Lisa