[Insight-users] Problems building ITK 4 (eclipse & mingw)

janeyw janeywit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 05:24:52 EST 2012

Hi Sergio
Thank you very much for your response.  I'm sorry I haven't got back to you
sooner, I had other unrelated computer issues in the meantime, and haven't
been able to test your solution until now.

I have opened mingw float.h as you said, and added the include_next
statement (I add it at the very start of the file, before the #ifndef
_FLOAT_H___  ).  Now when I build I get these errors:

http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/file/n7236144/Untitled.png

If I add the include_next in other places in the file then the build just
hangs at 50% completion - I've left it running over the weekend with no
result!

Many thanks.