[Insight-users] Simple ITK Iterators & Registration

Ahmed Halaweish, Ph.D. ahmed.halaweish at duke.edu
Thu Jul 12 09:21:10 EDT 2012

 I have looked at the doxygen site and I can't seem to find any iterator and/or registration classes in the list of implemented classes. Have these been implemented yet? If not, when will they be? I keep getting a "module object has no attribute" error when trying to implement an iterator in my python scripts.

I am running Python 2.7 & SimpleITK 0.4.0 on Mac OSX 10.6.8.

Cheers

Ahmed F. Halaweish Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Duke Image Analysis Laboratory (DIAL)
Center for Advanced MR Development (CAMRD)
Department of Radiology
Duke University School of Medicine