[Insight-users] Simple ITK Iterators & Registration

Willi surfersparadise85-itk at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 10:35:54 EDT 2012

Hello Ahmed,

no it is so far not implemented in SimpleITK.

SimpleITK is a very young project and has a different philosophy. Its goal is to allow an easier access to the ITK therefore it will take some time until everybody agreed the implementation of a new way for example to use registration.

For registration you have to use the ITK itself and maybe build it by yourself. http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK should be a good starting point

Cheers,
Willi