[Insight-users] ITK to VTK (ITK ver. 3.20)

Benedikt Thelen benedikt.thelen at istb.unibe.ch
Tue Jul 17 09:15:09 EDT 2012

Hi
I'm new to ITK so please forgive the apparent simplicity of my
question. We have a project which uses ITK 3.20 (I can't change to
4.x). I want to convert an ITK image to VTK. I found a lot of pages
which show how to use the itk::ImageToVTKImageFilter.

Unfortunately when I implement this code i receive the error

Error	205	fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h': No such file or directory

I tried to reconfigure itk so it will include the wrapitk package,
which is not recommended (CMake warning).

Is there any intelligent way to connect a itk pipeline to a vtk
pipeline or simply to convert an itk image to vtk, again this has to
be for itk 3.20.

Thanks for your time

Benedikt Thelen

Benedikt Thelen, Bsc CS, Research Assistant
Contact:
Benedikt Thelen
University of Bern
Institute for Surgical Technology & Biomechanics
Stauffacherstr. 78
CH-3014 Bern

phone +41 (0)31 631 5920

E-M at il: