[Insight-users] question ? [Iterators into image series]

Ariel Hernán Curiale curiale at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:11:24 EDT 2012

Hi Agata,

The algorithm used in the registration process depends to the particular application and the images involve, for example you can use speckle tracking for Ultrasound images or you can use Diffeomorphic Demos if you want to get a diffeomorphic displacement.

I recommend you look at the chapter 8 in the http://dfn.dl.sourceforge.net/project/itk/itk/2.4/ItkSoftwareGuide-2.4.0.pdf to understand the ITK process involve into the registration (optimizer, metric, transformation and interpolation) and remember that in the folder example into the source code you can find too many examples.

Saludos