[Insight-users] FW: ITK v4 & Python - WrapITK

Ahmed Halaweish, Ph.D. ahmed.halaweish at duke.edu
Mon Jul 23 13:09:47 EDT 2012

Date: Thursday, July 19, 2012 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Insight-users] ITK v4 & Python - WrapITK

Brad,
   I'm running v4.1. The full error is " from InsightToolkit import *, ImportError: No module named InsightToolkit ". I have already tried the new DicomSliceRead.py example and the same error occurs. With regards to the PYTHONPATH, I was under the impression that modifying the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH took care of this. Is there another way of setting this that I missed? I'm still new to this python world, so bear with me :D.

Cheers

Ahmed F. Halaweish Ph.D.