[Insight-users] Make that wrapping projects depend on the swig project

Willi Huber surfersparadise85-itk at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 12:07:04 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I am trying to build ITK of the repository with wrapping support for Python 2.7 on a win7-x64 machine using VS2008 to build x64-release.

Sometimes the swig-project (download and extract swig if ITK_USE_SYSTEM_SWIG == NO) was built after a project that needs it. I did not yet find out how to set dependencies for all wrapping projects. This makes it necessary to build swig first or rerun the build. My goal is to get an out-of-the-box version that is easy to compile with wrapping support.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Willi