[Insight-users] Make that wrapping projects depend on the swig project

Constantine Zakkaroff mnkz at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jul 30 06:39:43 EDT 2012

Hi Willi,

Yes, I think I'm pretty sure my CVS client is working correctly. That
warning about .cvspass is just a warning.

I'm saying this because I've seen this warning multiple times when
checkouts work just fine.

When I build in VS GCC_XML (and then GCC_XML-install) one their own
(from Solution Explorer) everything works just fine.

On the other hand, with this patch we are testing, it appears to me
there's a circular dependency or something of that kind. Have a look at
this output:

1>Build started: Project: GCC_XML, Configuration: Release x64
2>Build started: Project: GCC_XML-install, Configuration: Release x64
2>Creating directories for 'GCC_XML'
2>Performing download step (CVS checkout) for 'GCC_XML'
1>Creating directories for 'GCC_XML'
1>Performing download step (CVS checkout) for 'GCC_XML'

I'm pretty sure the doubled message about the download step is an
indicator that things have gone wrong by this stage.

I'm not too clued up with CMake, but I'm looking at the CMakeLists.txt
files in the Wrapping/Generators/GccXML and trying to figure out what to
do to correct the flow.

BTW, VTK build with Python wrapping went without a hitch. Would be nice
to have ITK do the same thing.

Regards,
Constantine