[Insight-users] Make that wrapping projects depend on the swig project

Constantine Zakkaroff mnkz at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jul 30 06:48:12 EDT 2012

Also, before the patch I've actually managed to build ITK 4.2 with
Python wrapping. It took a while to screw around with it for a bit, but
I got it built. The main thing I had to change swigwin.exe to swig.exe
(which the patch corrects for). BUT... I never managed to get the
wrappers up and running in Python, because of either some paths missing,
or something else. What's puzzling me is that in ITK-3.20.1 there was
bin\Release\SwigRuntimePython.dll. I don't see this in ITK-4.2.0 build.
I'm wondering if ANYONE please can shed some light on this, whether the
model/structure of wrapping has been changed and that .dll is not
required any more or is it an error that it's missing?