[Insight-users] preparing images for DeformableRegistration15

Tim Bhatnagar tim.bhatnagar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:12:47 EDT 2012

Hello again,

I have reformatted my input images into vtk format, which facilitates
easier qualitative comparison of inputs and outputs in paraview.

However, I am no longer having ANY iterative steps during the gross and
fine deformable registration methods... almost like the metric is already
minimized? I have no idea why one image format input (hdr) would facilitate
deformable registration steps, but now vtk-format does not... any ideas?

Thanks,