[Insight-users] trouble setting ITK_DIR : cannot find itkImage.h

Pratik Talole pratiktalole at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 11:43:26 EDT 2012

David,

The existing non-ITK project, i.e. the one I am trying to link my ITK
project to, is quite big. Does that mean I have redo it all over again? Isnt
there a simpler way to borrow ITK functionality into an existing non-ITK
project without redoing it completely? I thought building my ITK project
into a lib, and then static linking this lib to my existing non-ITK project
would do the job. Is that not so?

Trouble is, the non_ITK project itself builds to a lib, and is static linked
to a MFC GUI, which is a seperate project.