[Insight-users] ITK with MFC, role of CMake?

Pratik Talole pratiktalole at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 13:21:57 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am using MFC to generate GUI for my image processing application. There
are two projects in the solution,
1) GUI - type MFC application
2) Processing - ITK project generated using CMake, either generates an
executable or a lib

I have read you must use CMake only, in order to correctly configure an ITK
project. Does that mean I need to configure my MFC GUI project using CMake
too? Currently I am using MFC application wizard to configure my GUI
project.

Thanks,
Pratik