[Insight-users] Compiling cableswig with VC 10 and ITK 4.1

dougns dougnsouza at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 01:46:56 EDT 2012

Folks,

I am trying to compile the wraps for python and having issues with
cableswig.

I tried to compile with ITK and outside and also externally. I am using ITK
4.1 + Last cableswig from the website and VC++ 10, x64.

I am not sure what else to do. I cannot find a fix for this microsoft error
and dont understand the reason.. Any help is appreciated.

Here is one example of a line with a error that repeats over and over. The
non Wrap piece works well.

rgds,Doug

215>
D:/Lib/ITK/ITK41Bin/Wrapping/Generators/GccXML/gccxml/share/gccxml-0.9/Vc10/Include/vector:82:
error: '__noop' was not declared in this scope
215>C:\Program Files
(x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error
MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 1.