[Insight-users] examples...

Luke Hetrick lhetrick at nnu.edu
Mon Jun 11 14:38:09 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

    I am reading through the text Visualization Toolkit: An Object-Oriented
Approach to 3D Graphics 4th edition text and at the end of each chapter
there is some example code and problems that I am interested in. I have
been trying to go through the examples myself and after I get them to work,
I alter and add to the programs to ensure I understand what is going on. I
have been use the code segments to check my code but I as the examples get
more complicated, I am starting to have more difficulty. For example, on
page 149 in Figure 5-17 of the text, there is a bit of code from Cube.cxx
that I can not get to work properly, is there anywhere that I can get my
hands on these example programs and examine the code in them more closely?

Thanks for you help and time in advance,
Luke H