[Insight-users] DICOM (Assertion failed: ReferenceCount == 0)

Ale notinmyhead at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 01:23:37 EDT 2012

Hello,

I was looking for a way to read properly a set of file using GDCMSeriesFileNames as filename generator. My tag to be read is a productor one (0043|1039 in that case) so the class never got the right number of UIDs (especially it stacks at 1 where my dcmdump over the list of files proves it wrong). So I read around and I got the possibility of linking ITK (v4.1) to GDCM (v2.2). I follow procedures but now, when I run my program it stops working and I get an "Assertion failed: ReferenceCount == 0" which wasn't there before.

What I did wrong?

Thanks,
Ale