[Insight-users] [Cooccurrence Features] Difference b/w ScalorImageToGreyLevelCoorrenceMatrixGenerator and ScalorImagetoCooccurrenceMatrixGenerator

Humayun Irshad humayun.irshad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 04:33:03 EDT 2012

I have confusion about following classes in ITK:

   1. ScalarImageTextureCalculator
   2. HistogramToTextureFeaturesFilter
   3. GreyLevelCooccurrenceMatrixTextureCoefficientsCalculator

   1. ScalarImageToGreyLevelCooccrrenceMatrixGenerator
   2. ScalarImagetoCooccurrenceMatrixFilter

Can any body, explain what are differences between these classes?

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Humayun Irshad <humayun.irshad at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear ITK User,
>
> What is difference b/w *ScalarImageToGreyLevelCooccrrenceMatrixGenerator *and
> *ScalarImagetoCooccurrenceMatrixFilter.
>
> *Right now, I am using ScalarImageToCooccurrenceMatrixFilter and
> HistogramToTextureFeaturesFilter to calculate the Haralick Texture Feature
> of an image. I work right. But when i used masked image with them, the
> haralick features values are #Ind (wrong value).
>
> I have greyscale image and mask image, my requirement is to calculate
> haralick texture features? any one can help me? Thank you.
>
> --
> --
> Best Regards,
>
> *HUMAYUN IRSHAD*
> *
> PhD student, University of Joseph Fourier, Grenoble, France
> **
> Research Engineer,
> **
> IPAL – Image & Pervasive Access Lab, Singapore
> **
> UMI CNRS (I2R/A*STAR, NUS, UJF, UPMC, IT)
>
> Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R)
> 1 Fusionopolis Way
> #10-19 Connexis South Tower
> Singapore 138632