[Insight-users] [Cooccurrence Features] Difference b/w ScalorImageToGreyLevelCoorrenceMatrixGenerator and ScalorImagetoCooccurrenceMatrixGenerator

Humayun Irshad humayun.irshad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 02:57:02 EDT 2012

Dear ITK User,

What is difference b/w *ScalarImageToGreyLevelCooccrrenceMatrixGenerator *and
*ScalarImagetoCooccurrenceMatrixFilter.

*Right now, I am using ScalarImageToCooccurrenceMatrixFilter and
HistogramToTextureFeaturesFilter to calculate the Haralick Texture Feature
of an image. I work right. But when i used masked image with them, the
haralick features values are #Ind (wrong value).

I have greyscale image and mask image, my requirement is to calculate
haralick texture features? any one can help me? Thank you.

Best Regards,

*HUMAYUN IRSHAD*
*
PhD student, University of Joseph Fourier, Grenoble, France
**
Research Engineer,
**
IPAL – Image & Pervasive Access Lab, Singapore
**
UMI CNRS (I2R/A*STAR, NUS, UJF, UPMC, IT)

Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R)
1 Fusionopolis Way
#10-19 Connexis South Tower
Singapore 138632