[Insight-users] ITK Beginner Question - ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS

Felix Bragman felixbragman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 11:27:26 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I need to build/install ITK with the ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS
tool set to on. However, this option is not available to me in CMake. I
have read
that having ITK_USE_REVIEW checked (which I also need) would allow me to
enable REGISTRATION_METHODS. However, this did not occur.

Is there something I need to download or am I missing something? Please bear
with me, I am a beginner.
I am running CMake 2.8.8 and ITK V4.1.0 if that helps anyone and I am on MAC
OSX Lion.

Thank you for any help,