[Insight-users] Problems with compile and breakpoints

faba faba_ir at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 21:34:32 EST 2012

Hello all
I appreciate if you could help me regarding the following simple problems:
I am running ITK on windows 7 64x, but here are some problems:
1- when I configure using Visual Studio 9 OR  Visual Studio 9 win64, it
makes the  solution, but it failed to compile and build. it gives me the
following error:
"Project not selected to build for this solution configuration"
2- when I configure using Visual Studio 10 win64, it makes the  solution,
but it failed to compile and build. it gives me the following error:
"Project not selected to build for this solution configuration"

3- when I configure using visual studio 10 it makes the  solution, it
successfully compile and build, but when I put a break point to step-by-step
debug the program, it says "the project is out of date" and whatever I
choose "Yes"  or "No", it gives me an error that "Unable to start
program....\ALL_BUILD         the system  cannot find the file specified".
this happens while I have
CMAKE_COFIGURATION_TYPES = Debug;Release;MinSizeRel;RelWithDebInfo

I don't really understand what is the problem with different version of
Visual Studio 32, 64. Also I don't understand why while everything is going
well it cannot accepts the breakpoints even for a simple program like "Hello
World".

Many thanks in advance
Fabi