[Insight-users] Error: All the points mapped to outside of the moving image

Abayiz abayiz at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 07:22:14 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Since I haven't received any suggestion for my previous problem, I moved to use "VersorRigid3DTransform" for my 3D mask registration. Actually, I am testing "ImageRegistration8.cxx" in the example. But I came across with this error:

parameters: [0, 0, 0, 9.60149, 1.8091, 7.27435]

ExceptionObject caught !

I searched the internet, and knew that this might be something related to the initializer, but I still cannot fix it. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.