[Insight-users] Read Dicom series through Java wrapper

Jonathan Ruiz Peinado jonathan.ruiz3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:00:18 EDT 2012

Hi, I'm trying to read a directory as we could do in C++ with the code
below:

// Get the DICOM filenames from the directory
  itk::DICOMSeriesFileNames::Pointer nameGenerator =
itk::DICOMSeriesFileNames::New();
  nameGenerator->SetDirectory( argv[1] );

But I haven't found an example or a similar method to do it using  java
wrapper.
Is it possible, using java?
Is there some example using java wrapper ?

What I'm trying to do finally is to re-sample the dicom images to get
an orthogonal representation of the original, just to know if somebody else
was facing the same problem.

I'm using the version that is provided by ubuntu 11.10 repositories,
version 3.x

Thanks for any help!.