[Insight-users] Re ad special image files

Maite Ruiz maiteruizyaniz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 05:33:04 EDT 2012

Thank you very much for your answer Jon. I have already done the examples
of the wiki. My problem is that any of them reads my images, because I
don't have .mhd and the .raw separetly. I have an special format ".img"
(that consists in a normal raw with 18 lines of header). And I don't know
what do I have to change to arrive to read them...
Any idea can help me!

Thank you very much in advance,

Maite