[Insight-users] Problems with levelsetsv4 visualization

tomtom ms.rit at web.de
Tue Mar 20 08:39:58 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

at the moment I am experimenting with the new LevelSetv4 framework and I
want to visualize the evolution of my level set curve.

I have used the itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h and vtkImageToRGBVTKImageFilter.h
from InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk/.
Beyond this I took the itkWhitakerCommandIterationUpdate.h from the
ITKv4-TheNextGeneration-Tutorial.

In general, it seems to work, but the intensity image (short) is displayed
in green and magenta.

Has anybody got an idea whats, going wrong?

Thanks for your interest.