[Insight-users] Stack Overflow

Lisa Dean lisadean.leo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 04:01:33 EDT 2012

Hi Users,

I require help. I'm doing pointsettopointset registration. While computing
the metric, I'd like to manipulate it using a user-defined number. So, I
modified a metric by adding a function to accept a number from main program
and then use that to manipulate the metric value. As long as my input files
are text files containing coordinates of points, everything goes fine. But
now, I want my inputs to be polydatas. Unfortunately, when I use polydatas,
my program crashes with the following error "unhandled exception:stack
overflow". While using polydatas, if I get rid of the function to accept
the user-defined value, once again everything goes fine. How to resolve
this?

Thanks a lot
Lisa