[Insight-users] Segmentation of 3D image (itk)

Abder-Rahman Ali abder.rahman.ali at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 11:04:35 EDT 2012

Hello,

Inside the `InsightToolkit` directory there is the
`Examples/Segmentation/ConnectedThresholdImageFilter.xx` file.

Now, I want to make it operate on a three dimensional image. In this case,
will the changes that I have to do bee applied to those lines of code
(lines 102-110):

    int main( int argc, char *argv[])
    {
      if( argc < 7 )
        {
        std::cerr << "Missing Parameters " << std::endl;
        std::cerr << "Usage: " << argv[0];
        std::cerr << " inputImage  outputImage seedX seedY lowerThreshold
upperThreshold" << std::endl;
        return 1;
        }

And, in order to do that, should I add the following `seedZ` to:

    std::cerr << " inputImage  outputImage seedX seedY lowerThreshold
upperThreshold" << std::endl;

And, what change should I perform to the arguments in this case?

Thanks a lot.