[Insight-users] Patch to upgrade Vessel Enhancing Diffusion Filter to ITK v4.x

Ramón Casero Cañas rcasero at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:59:54 EDT 2012

On 27/03/12 15:30, Bradley Lowekamp wrote:
> Hello Ramon,
>
> Thanks for taking the time to past the patch for this filter.
>
> Just a quick comment: It looks like you added a new needed preprocessor
> definition. Why not just use the "ITK_VERSION_MAJOR" definition for
> itkVersoin.h? Something like the following:
>
> #if ITK_VERSION_MAJOR < 4
> // Do old ITKv3 stuff
> #else
> // Do new ITKv4 stuff
> #endif

Hi Brad,

Because I didn't know how to :)

Thanks for the suggestion. I have updated my code in

http://code.google.com/p/gerardus/source/browse/trunk/#trunk%2Fcpp%2Fsrc%2Fthird-party%2FIJ-Vessel_Enhancement_Diffusion.1

and have attached an updated patch with your suggestion.

Best regards,

Ramon.

--
Dr. Ramón Casero Cañas